cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barbiera
Occasional Member - Level 1

Issue with Travel profiles that include a suffix.

Concur travel currently only has suffix options II, III, IV ect.   US passport and new Real ID identification has suffix option as 2nd, 3rd, 4th.  Security at TSA (even using Clear) flaggs this last name as a discrepancy.  (EG identification says First Name, Last Name, 3rd  Concur issued travel document says First Name, Last Name, III)

Any suggestions how to make III, 3rd in concur?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@barbiera I posted this to our Travel Profile team to see if this is on our roadmap. I'll let you know what they say.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@barbiera I'm not sure this is supported as of yet, but I do know that we are adding new pronouns to the options you for Mr., Mrs., etc, so maybe the suffixes will also have new options.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
barbiera
Occasional Member - Level 1

thanks for the reply Kevin.  Any idea when those potential options may be added.  This suffix issue still presents travel security delays today.  From what I am reading of your reply it is not definitive that the suffixes will have additional options even addressed?  If it isn't addressed that puts this issue back at square one. 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@barbiera I posted this to our Travel Profile team to see if this is on our roadmap. I'll let you know what they say.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@barbiera I was told that what you are asking is not on our roadmap. You can submit a solution suggestion through our SAP Customer Engagement Initiative program. Here is an article discussing how to get involved with it: Customer Engagement Initiative

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey