cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ana_alves
Occasional Member - Level 1

Incorrect Map location

Hello,

We've detected an hotel with incorrect address and location on the map, when searching for the hotel.

The hotel (1) location should be right next to the red point but it's way too far:

ana_alves_0-1696851040252.png

How or to whom do we ask for the address and location to be corrected?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ana_alves Thank you for reaching out to the SAP Concur Community!  When this happens, it normally means that a hotel has an incorrect or mismatched geocode location.  To resolve this please log a case with SAP Concur Support to report the issue issue and provide supporting documentation such as screen prints to make the necessary adjustments to resolve the issue.  I see that you are an Authorized Support Contact, so you can create the Support case for this! 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ana_alves

Hello @MelanieT ,

Thank you for your reply. I will try that and I'll let you know after if it worked.

wangsteven03

Hello Melanie,

Hope all is well.  I have an issue that one of our IHG hotels is showing at a wrong location on the map in Concur.  How do I open a ticket with fix that? 

Thank you.

Steven