cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcabrol
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to modify both legs of a flight?

I made a reservation for a flight in March. The meeting is now postponed to April.

I tried to modify my flight to the new date, however only the return leg of my trip was changed, leaving me with a departure in March and a return in April.

I am not offered to modify the flight anymore, to correct the departure flight.

I am not able the complete the cancellation of this flight to start again from scratch. It leads to an error :

jcabrol_0-1708629748687.png

I am not able to find a phone number leading to a human assistant.

What is recommended in such a scenario?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jcabrol Hello!  I am sorry for the issues with your flight!  I was able to go into your site and under Company Notes they have an email address for you to reach out to for Travel related support.  I would reach out to them for help with this. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jcabrol
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you Melanie,

I managed to cancel the entire trip online this morning and book again from the beginning.

My problem is solved.

cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

In our company, we manage ticket changes with our TMC (travel agency) via email or telephone.