cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3tan821
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do I turn off or allow the travel itins from auto-populating to Office 365 Outlook Calendar

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@3tan821 Hello there. You can try this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/automatically-add-events-from-your-email-to-your-calendar...

I think the setting is related to Outlook. If that doesn't work, try logging into your SAP Concur profile and go to: Profile > Profile Settings > System Settings > Calendar Synch Preference

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
IsabelleGermain
Occasional Member - Level 2

How do you stop the event from popping up in your entire Team's Outlook but only add it to your Outlook??

danielle19661
Occasional Member - Level 2

HI Isabelle - Did you get a response to this? We have managers whose team's itineraries are populating in their Outlook calendars. I can change the setting in Outlook but that would also stop the actual manager's travel plans from populating in his calendar. 

@IsabelleGermain sorry for the long wait in a reply as I just now saw this. Are you saying that when someone on your team books a trip in SAP Concur travel, that your entire team gets it added to their calendar? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
thove
New Member - Level 1

My executive is also having this issue. He has travel being added to his calendar for some of his direct reports. How do we get this to stop? He is also having the issue where his travel isn't always being added to his calendar, specifically his Delta flights.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thove I don't have an answer for the Delta flights, but the only way to get his direct reports trips from going to his calendar is to either:

1. Turn off the option in Outlook to add events to the calendar. Keep in mind, this would then turn off option when your executive books their own trips. 

2. Have your company's travel administrator turn off the option to Notify Manager for all trips. It sounds like this option is turned on in your site. If your executive isn't approving the trips of his direct reports, then is there really a need for him to be notified when someone books a trip?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Jacki_K
Occasional Member - Level 3

We were having this issue.  One Executive, only want's his travel itineraries added to his calendar and not those of his direct reports.   I was hoping that Outlook had a "rule" that only allowed calendar events to "your" calendar if "you" are in the emails "to" field.   I don't think Outlook has that level of criteria for this event location.  

I had also started to work with our mid-office........to ensure that the email addresses had the traveler only in the "to" field and everyone else in a "cc" field......but that will only work if Outlook had a secondary level of criteria.   

If anyone figures this out.....I'd love to know how you did it 🙂