cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vjhicks
New Member - Level 1

How do I book travel for someone else?

I have a new employee who does not quite yet have her corporate card but I need to book a hotel for her.  Is the only solution to have her create a profile using my credit card until hers arrives?  Would doing that cause any confusion when creating an expense report?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vjhicks Hello there. Users cannot create their own SAP Concur profiles. Well, I should say that most companies do not allow their employees to create their own profiles. It is technically possible, but must be activated by your company. 

If you need to book for someone who is not yet in the SAP Concur system, there are two options:

1. Use the Guest booking feature. However, big caveat here...this must be turned on in your site. You will see Book as Guest at the top of the Trip Search section on the SAP Concur home screen.

2. Call your company's travel agency and make the booking on this person's behalf. I think this is your best option.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
RS196
New Member - Level 1

I have a SAP Concur account/profile but no corporate card yet as it is in the post. What is the process for someone booking the travel/hotel for me within my team who have their card?