cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gorlef
Occasional Member - Level 1

Holding travel itineraries

I booked two segments yesterday and decided to hold them until 11 pm tonight before purchasing.  Coming back tonight, I could not get access to the itineraries to finish the purchase.  After a dozen tries one  finally came out but the second one is still telling me it doesn't exist.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gorlef what steps are you taking to get to where the system tells you it doesn't exist? Can you walk me through what you are doing, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
gorlef
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin, on the home page I click on Travel from the top menu.  Then I select Trip Library and my upcoming and past flights would be listed.  At the time, my two flights on hold were showing there.  When I would click on of them, the next page would say itinerary empty.  So I was not able to finish the purchase of the flights on hold.  Eventually after trying 10 times at least, one of the flight itineraries revealed itself and I completed the purchase.  But I needed to start over a new file for the second one.