cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bauersh
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error code ar-40000

No matter what I do when I try to book a flight I get the following error code and I'm not sure how to proceed. A search of these forums has turned up empty for this particular code so I am hoping someone has the knowledge to help me understand what this is.

This is my first post here so apologies if there was some forum protocol I missed for newbies.

image.png

1 Solution
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bauersh Hello!  I am so sorry for the troubles you are having with booking airfare.  I see you posted this on Friday, are you still having the issue?  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bauersh Hello!  I am so sorry for the troubles you are having with booking airfare.  I see you posted this on Friday, are you still having the issue?  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bauersh

Hi Melanie, thank you for responding. It's been solved internally, as it was a company related setting that had to be enacted. Thanks for your help, I will mark it solved.

Yisethol

Hi Team, anyone know about the following error:

Yisethol_0-1711057994775.png

Appreciate your help.