cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharr590
Occasional Member - Level 1

Emails to travel arrangers not updating

Hello,

I (person A) am the primary travel arranger for several associates. There was an additional travel arranger (person B) for these same people who left the company several months ago and was removed from their concur profiles as an arranger. The person who took her place (person C) was added as an arranger 2-3 months ago.

Problem 1:

Email travel confirmations are still being sent to Person B who was removed and left the company months ago.

Problem 2:

The more important issue is that Person C is NOT receiving the email confirmations and she needs to be. So I continuously have to forward them to her manually. She was added as an arranger several months ago, so it can't be a matter of the system still updating.

Any idea how to fix this issue, primarily focused on problem 2?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bharr590 could you send me the following:

1. Full name of Person B who left the company.

2. Full name of Person C.

3. A name of an employee that you and person C are arrangers for. 

Thank you. 

Oh, probably best to do this in a private message. Click my username (KevinD). You will see a message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SMA
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello, I have somehow the same issue... I am the Admin for a company and  the email address was setup wrong for a user  when the user was first setup in Concur. I corrected his email under his profile with the correct email address, I updated the email in Profile settings - Email addresses, but he still doesn't receive the notification for travel arrangements on the correct email address.... 

could you please advise?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SMA is he not receiving the emails at all or he is receiving them at the wrong email address? Could you send me a private message with the employee's full name and both email addresses in question, please? 

To send a private message, click my username (KevinD). You will see the Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.