cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

Delegate receive the emails that the employee receives when he books a trip in the Travel

Hi,

Can a delegate receive the emails that the assisted employee receives when he books a trip in the Travel module?

2 Solutions
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@cjmarimo Hi!  Yes, a Travel Arranger can receive emails:

If a traveler makes a booking:

• Traveler receives an email
  • Manager receives an email only if it requires attention or action (approval, notify manager etc.)

If an arranger makes a booking:

• Arranger receives an email
  • Manager receives an email only if it requires attention or action (approval, notify manager etc.)

Note:

• Emails are sent to all email addresses listed in the Concur User Profile with "Contact?" set to "Yes"
  • If there are multiple arrangers, only the arranger making the booking receives an email
  • During the booking process, users have an option to add an additional email address in the "Send a copy of the confirmation to:" box on the Trip Booking Information page

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@cjmarimo Here are also steps to get emails set up:

In order to have your arranger receive all your travel notifications, please follow the steps bellow:

1. Log in to the SAP Concur application
  2. Click Profile on the right corner of the page
  3. Click Profile Settings
  4. Click Email Addresses on the left menu
  5. Click Add an email address
  6. Enter the email address and on "Contact for Travel Notifications?"
  7. Check Yes
  8. Click OK
  9. Click Save on the profile page

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@cjmarimo Hi!  Yes, a Travel Arranger can receive emails:

If a traveler makes a booking:

If an arranger makes a booking:

• Arranger receives an email

Note:

• Emails are sent to all email addresses listed in the Concur User Profile with "Contact?" set to "Yes"
  • If there are multiple arrangers, only the arranger making the booking receives an email
  • During the booking process, users have an option to add an additional email address in the "Send a copy of the confirmation to:" box on the Trip Booking Information page

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@cjmarimo Here are also steps to get emails set up:

In order to have your arranger receive all your travel notifications, please follow the steps bellow:

1. Log in to the SAP Concur application
  2. Click Profile on the right corner of the page
  3. Click Profile Settings
  4. Click Email Addresses on the left menu
  5. Click Add an email address
  6. Enter the email address and on "Contact for Travel Notifications?"
  7. Check Yes
  8. Click OK
  9. Click Save on the profile page

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen