cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lisarandstad
New Member - Level 1

Concur Travel Will not Load airports

It's bad enough that 8 times out of 10 I can't get into the website, but once I finally do and try to put in any airport code a settings icon next to where you put in the airport just spins.  I try multiple different ways to bring up an airport (mind you ANY airport) whether it's the actual code, or search by location, etc. it responds back to me to put in an airport code.  I find this tool the most frustrating thing.

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@lisarandstad Hello!  I am so sorry for your experiences with logging in and now the airport code search.  That would be very frustrating.  Are you able to attach a screenshot of where you are searching? 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lisarandstad
New Member - Level 1

Hi Melanie, it doesn't matter what airport I try, it basically just looks at what I'm typing and shows a pop up of word selections of which none are airports.

And I can't show you a screenshot because I can't even get logged into Concur again

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@lisarandstad What is happening when you try and log into SAP Concur?  Can you provide a screenshot of that?

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@lisarandstad I wanted to post some trouble shooting options for you too.  Trying a different browser and/or clearing your cache and history would be the first two I would try. 

Recommendations:

• Traveler may reach out to their internal IT department and request Cache/Cookies/Browsing History cleared

• Ensure they are using an up-to-date, supported browser

• Ensure that the pop-up blocker allows SAP Concur to populate airport lists

• Make sure they are accessing through https://www.concursolutions.com/home.asp 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen