cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arzug
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur Travel Support Contact Phone Number

Hi everyone!

Is there a phone number I can call to speak to Concur? I'm looking to book a flight to Cape Town and despite there being direct flights, it doesn't show up in Concur?

Thanks!

Arzu

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@arzug Assistants and Travel Arrangers isn't on the SAP Concur home screen. When you first log in to SAP Concur, you should see a section labeled Company Notes. It will be between the Alerts section and the My Tasks section. This is what I was referring to. Is that where you looked?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@arzug your company has a TMC or Travel Management Company. That is who you should call if you need help with a travel booking. From the SAP Concur home screen, look in the Company Notes section. There should be contact information for your TMC. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
arzug

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the information. I did follow your instructions, but there was only a section called "Assistant and Travel Arrangers", but it's blank?

What do I do next?

Thanks

Arzu

jmcmaster8

Do you have a previous travel itinerary? At the bottom of mine under Remarks they list the 24x7 reservation number.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@arzug Assistants and Travel Arrangers isn't on the SAP Concur home screen. When you first log in to SAP Concur, you should see a section labeled Company Notes. It will be between the Alerts section and the My Tasks section. This is what I was referring to. Is that where you looked?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
arzug

Hi all,

I found the number and am all booked!

Thanks for your help!

jmcmaster8

Try calling the travel agency at 1-312-340-2819

jmcmaster8

This may be wrong for you, depends on what travel agency your company is using.