cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jitendra
New Member - Level 1

Concur Travel@IBM

I have not added the per diem in the claim, it is a customer travel.

The request is approved and I got the below response from HR for payment recovery.

I have given email by HR to send an email..
Travel Expense Recovery Desk 

I have given this link to apply for the per diem as overpayment.

I raised a request here, but it seems I see in Travel  tool, that the amount due company not employee.

This amount I should be getting from Company, it is not the opposite.

As per my understanding in Concur Travel  "Amount Due Company" , can you please confirm if here it means it will be deducted from my salary?

Ideally it has to be credited to me.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jitendra unfortunately this is an issue specific to your company. Different companies handle these situations differently. We won't really be able to say if Amount Due Company means it will be deducted from your paycheck. It could possible mean that the employee needs to provide a payment to the company. I cannot say for sure. 

I wasn't quite clear on what you explained. You said you didn't add per diem to your report, but you applied for a per diem overpayment? So, you received per diem payment even though you didn't add per diem to your report? 

Can you please clarify? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jitendra I want to preface this response by saying I do not know all of your company's policies. I did look at the expense claim and read your comment. So, you didn't claim per diem/travel allowance on an expense report, but you should have. You submitted the Automated Overpayment Recovery to claim those per diems. 

Again, I'm not 100% sure on this so you should speak to your direct manager, but wouldn't an Overpayment Recovery be if your company paid you too much and you need to return those funds? You weren't paid enough, so I don't see this a a case of Overpayment, but underpayment. That is why the report says "Amount Due Company". The system thinks you owe the company money. You might want to see if you can get this report returned to you. Actually, it is already Sent for Payment, so I'm not sure what will happen next.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.