cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davidsabas
Occasional Member - Level 1

Amex cards linked to Concur

Good morning,

We have our employees AMEX cards linked to Concur, is a very helpful tool, good job SAP! However, I cannot find a way to know, by looking at the employees profile, if that specific person has his card linked. We would like to get that info for new Amex users, sometimes they forget to link the credit card and we do not realize until we are reconciling, two weeks after that month closed. 

I'm pretty sure there is a way to get that info, just don't know where to find it. If someone can let me know would really appreciate it. 

Thanks,

David 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@davidsabas David, hello there. Unfortunately, you won't be able to tell if the employee's AMEX card is linked or assigned to the employee from looking at their profile. You will need to do use the Company Card screen from Administration>Company>Tools to do a search for the employee's name to see if the card is assigned which means it is linked.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@davidsabas David, hello there. Unfortunately, you won't be able to tell if the employee's AMEX card is linked or assigned to the employee from looking at their profile. You will need to do use the Company Card screen from Administration>Company>Tools to do a search for the employee's name to see if the card is assigned which means it is linked.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.