cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andyuff
Occasional Member - Level 2

Colleagues can find a particular hotel on Concur but I can't???

My colleagues and I are booking a hotel in Prague for some training we are doing in October. When we enter the dates, my colleagues can see and book a particular hotel, but that hotel is not even in my list of hotels to choose from??? My colleagues have booked into this hotel, but I can't book it as it doesn't appear in my search. We are using the same dates and city, but the hotel does not appear for me. There are rooms available at the hotel as there are vacancies there if I search for this hotel via Booking.com. Any ideas of why I can't see this hotel in my search in Concur? Can I get someone from Concur to book it for me?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andy

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@andyuff your company has a travel agency that fulfills all bookings. They can book it for you. Their contact information should be in the Company Notes section of the SAP Concur home screen. 

Not sure why it wouldn't be coming up for you, unless you are assigned a different travel class in the system, but that seems pretty unlikely. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.