cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jhoggood
Occasional Member - Level 1

Online Booking Tool Unused Airline Ticket Credits

I see no way to apply my 3 unused Delta airline ticket credits to a new set of Delta flights next week using the SAP Concur online booking tool without having to call in every time to have someone help me apply the credits.  How can I do this step-by-step when using the online booking tool?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jhoggood here is what our Knowledge Base says about Unused Tickets:

An unused ticket credit is applied only by the TMC at the time of ticketing if the rule policy allows. Please note that Concur cannot guarantee that the ticket credit will be applied. It is the agency's responsibility to apply credits when ticketing.

• When the company has performed the necessary steps to add feed/templates on the Unused Ticket section in Concur, a comment is added to the reservation so the travel agent knows they must apply the credit. The agency can also have automation processes in place to bring awareness to manually apply ticket credit
  • The traveler can book their travel in Concur and the agency is notified when there is a ticket on file for a user

Having unused tickets display in your profile is something configured by your company's travel agency. 

I hope this helps. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.