cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kberg
Occasional Member - Level 1

Change payment method on flight after booking

Hi.

This is my first time booking through concur, and as I haven't recieved my company card yet- i used my personal card for booking. However the flight is confirmed, but tickets not yet issued. And my card hasn't been charged. On the booking on concur it said something about having to be charged by yesterday, but now that box with the deadline is gone. How do I know the payment is going through?

I believe my card might be the problem for certain reasons. Is there a way to change the payment type/what card is being charged? 

1 Solution
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@kberg Thank you your your post. It looks like you found a solution already. In the future, this is something your travel agency will be able to assist you with. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kberg

Never mind. It registered as payment declined today, and I cancelled the order and put in a new one

Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@kberg Thank you your your post. It looks like you found a solution already. In the future, this is something your travel agency will be able to assist you with. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kberg

@leedau Thanks for your response! Where would I find who and how to contact my travel agency for future reference?

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@kberg I will private message you the contact info! Have a super day!

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen