cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shraayu
Occasional Member - Level 1

Car Rental - Flat tire

I recently rented a car from concur in San Jose for a week. On my last day when I left from hotel I saw a flat tire. I called Avis and informed them of it, but no one came for more than an hour. I had to manually change it otherwise I would have missed my flight and avis car return time. Can someone suggest what are the next steps for me? I have not added it to my concur expenses just yet, but I need to know what the insurance situation is, what receipt should I upload, how to upload incident management, who to contact, etc.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shraayu what do you mean by the "insurance situation"? 

As for the receipt, it should be whatever AVIS provided you that matches the charge to your credit card. 

Any other questions should go to your manager to see if there is some sort of policy your company has regarding your situation.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
shraayu

Can you suggest if I have to pay for flat tire/or my insurance company or is it covered by Amazon? 

shraayu

Do we have an email/contact information of someone we can get in touch with and clarify on what to do when there is an incident like this during travel?