cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mary_schroeder
Occasional Member - Level 1

Calendar Events

Our Organization is having an issue with travel reservations automatically being added to the approvers email. Our CFO has numerous events of his own on his calendar, however other employees that he approves travel for - the even is automatically added to his calendar, creating a lot of confusion.

Anyone have any suggestions? 

5 REPLIES 5
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@mary_schroeder Thanks for posting here!  Is the CFO set up as a Travel Arranger for others?  Also, is this moved to a Google Calendar?  Or Outlook?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mary_schroeder

@MelanieT ,

The CFO is not set up as a travel arranger for anyone else. His exec admin does all of the  actual Travel and Expense approvals as she is his delegate. However, the events do not show on her calendar - only his.  And this is in Microsoft Outlook. 

Thank you!

@mary_schroeder Thanks for the follow up post. We would recommend that you work with the IT team at you company, as SAP Concur's Travel Calendar Integration feature was deprecated. These appear to be Microsoft driven settings. Here is an article that can help you troubleshoot this issue.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mary_schroeder

@leedau , thank you for the info - we are aware of the Microsoft settings. However, management does not believe that  that is the only solution.......If we turn off automatically adding events, then the user or admin has to manually add in the events of their Manager. 

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@mary_schroeder Thanks for the follow up. I would suggest also including your Travel Agency in the discussions. As mentioned, SAP Concur deprecated our calendar integration feature.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic