cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nyakush
Occasional Member - Level 1

Brand New Member looking for Assistance

I have just signed up for Concur.  I do not see any way for me to book any kind of travel for work.  There are no tabs or anything for me to navigate.  Can someone guide me to how this system works?  I have tried searching the forum and came up empty.  

Thanks for your kind assistance and have a great day!

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nyakush to better assist you, you say you "signed up for Concur". Normally users do not sign up for Concur. Their SAP Concur profile is created by their company's SAP Concur site administrator. I think maybe you are referring to this community. This Community and SAP Concur for travel bookings are two different sites. Here is an article for you to help you out: SAP Concur Profile vs. SAP Concur Community Profile

After reading this article, let me know if you have questions. When you respond to me, be sure to tag me by using @KevinD. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
OlegM
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Nyakush,

Did you get your problem solved? I have same trouble and raised ticket for support, but no reply ((