cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

Book for Guest Direct Billed to TMC Form of Payment

Would be curious on how other setup the Form of Payment to be direct billed by the TMC back to the client for the Book for Guest functionality?  Currently for our employees who book air in Concur, the form of payment is listed as Directly billed to the company from the TMC but we would also need that same configuration for the Book for Guest (Non-Profiled user)

Thoughts?

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.
4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@tstagliano  Great question!  Let's see what other people say about their set up!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tstagliano I'll have to ask around if this is even possible. Question for you...are we talking billed back to only one client or several?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

@KevinD   when we refer to bill back to the client, my company will be billed back by the TMC.  It is setup this way perfectly for profiled employees where at the end of each month, the TMC will issue an invoice to my company with all these bookings so we can pay.  We just want to be able to have this same ability for the non-profiled user instead of asking them for their credit card details when the book for guest feature is used.  

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tstagliano I did a little looking around and from what I found, this option isn't available for Guest Bookings. The documentation I read didn't say why it isn't. This was in a guide that was last updated in April 2023. I've posted internally to see if we have any workarounds or alternatives. If I find something out, I'll let you know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager