cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

Approve then Book - Issue in Booking Travel

Hi Team,

We are using Approve Then Book process with integrated Request and Travel for booking, When user try to book travel from approved request using 'Book Travel' button system is not showing any travel segments in Travel search page to select, Please find the below screens for your reference.

Karthikhemadri_0-1710916910695.png

Karthikhemadri_1-1710916933034.png

However the same is working for another employee Group. The difference I identify as Standard Request segments (Air Ticket and Hotel Reservation) are used in the other group which is working and custom segments (Air ticket domestic, Air Ticket International, Hotel Reservation Domestic, Hotel Reservation International) is used.

I'm not sure these segments should be mapped anywhere in Travel Configuration so that Travel can understand if Request segment is Air ticket Domestic/International then it is Air search, if Hotel reservation Domestic/International then it is Hotel search.

Your early advise will be approciated.

1 REPLY 1
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Karthikhemadri Hello!  I am going to send  you a private message, as I need to know what company you are with.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.