cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bcdtcaroline
Occasional Member - Level 1

Approval emails do they delete after travel date?

Hello,

I have a Planner asking what to do with past approval emails.

Will they drop from system after travel date or do you leave them alone for a record.

5 REPLIES 5
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bcdtcaroline Hello!  I'm not sure what you mean do the emails delete?  Like if an approver gets the email to approve, then would it delete from their email automatically?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bcdtcaroline

@MelanieT    Hi Melanie,   Client has done several approvals and the event is in February.  She is asking will they stay in her Approvals or can she delete them?  We thought maybe they will disappear after the travel date but wanted to confirm.   

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bcdtcaroline Thanks. We are not clear on the ask. Can you perhaps provide a screenshot, without showing personal information or send me  a Private  Message, so that we can provide guidance. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bcdtcaroline

Hi,

I am sorry I am not being clear.  When a planner submits approval or reject it shows up in their Approval queue.  Planner is asking can she delete previous requests.  In this case, she did not hit the link but phoned in approval.  We have advised her not to try and remove them.  My team thinks they will leave the queue after the travel date, but wanted to confirm.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bcdtcaroline The emails can probably be deleted, but I would not delete the request in the approval queue. Without looking at an impacted user, it would be hard to provide accurate guidance. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic