cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lflintoft
Occasional Member - Level 1

Acting as a delegate but can't approve anything

Hi there. One of my reports is on maternity leave and she has made me her delegate while she is on leave. However, when I act as her i can't see any approvals - or in fact anything apart from her profile details. Please can you help as I have travel to approve? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lflintoft so I'm clear, you need to be approving travel on behalf of this person, not expense reports? Or do you need to be approving both travel and expense? Also, we do have a Travel Request module that requires pre-trip approval. Do you have this option and need to approve Travel Requests for this person as well?

I'm asking because the Delegate feature in SAP Concur is for approving expenses and Travel Requests. Some companies, do require that when a user books a trip, their manager needs to approve it. Sounds like this is what you are referring to. Travel Approval delegation is what we refer to as Travel Vacation Reassignment. So, the person that is on maternity leave needs to log in to SAP Concur, click Profile near the upper right and then select Profile Settings. On the left side of the screen, she will see all of her Profile Settings. Under the Other Settings section, there is the Travel Vacation Reassignment option where she can select you to do the trip approvals. See screenshot of the Travel Vacation Reassignment screen. 

If you send me a private message with the name of the person you should be approving for, I can take a look. To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD), then click Message.

KevinD_0-1657143566521.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.