cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mts0127
Occasional Member - Level 1

Entering 2 plane tickets from separate vendors that aren't on the vendor list into an Expense Report

Someone I am creating an Expense Report for purchased their own tickets for their trip. They flew to their destination with Spirit Airlines, and then flew back from their destination with Frontier Airlines. My two questions where:

1. How do I enter two tickets from separate vendors into an Expense Report?

and

2. What do I put as the vendor for Spirit Airlines and Frontier Airlines since they aren't being provided as an option in the vendor drop down list? 

Morgan Smith
1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mts0127 

1. How do I enter two tickets from separate vendors into an Expense Report? Just create two different Airfare expenses. When on the report, click Add Expense. Next, click Create New Expense. Select Airfare. Fill out all required fields, then save. Repeat those steps for the second airfare. 

and

2. What do I put as the vendor for Spirit Airlines and Frontier Airlines since they aren't being provided as an option in the vendor drop down list? You should be able to manually type both Frontier and Spirit into this field and save it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.