cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashelys
Occasional Member - Level 1

getting the statement

hey yall, i am trying to get a run down of our agreement with concur to see exactly how many reports i am running vs how many i am alowed to run per our monthly payment. does anyone know where i can print this out?

4 REPLIES 4
ChadM
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @ashelys

Your Customer Representative here at SAP Concur should also be a resource to you. Have you reached out to them yet?

Thanks,
Chad Minnick
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ashelys

yes i have, they told me to reach out to this group. why is it so hard to get a statement? 

ChadM
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Oh, I'm so sorry about that. I'm sure you just want to get a solid answer for this. Usually, the SAP Concur customer rep would know exactly what your report level would be based on your contract (which I don't have access to). Would it be ok if I Direct Message you here on the Community? We'll get this sorted. 

Thanks,
Chad Minnick
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ashelys

Yes, I would greatly appreciate that. I just want to know what we are allowed to submit vs how many reports we are actually submitting.