cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Miri
Occasional Member - Level 3

The maximum of Itemization on Invoice

Hi. 

How many Itemization on Invoice at maximum can I make ? I have heared that it is 500.

Thank you.

1 Solution
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Miri Hi!  There is no defined limit to the number of line items allowed on an invoice. However, if you have more than 100 lines this can cause performance issues. The 500 is related to the below:  

From the January 2021 release notes, page 23.
Overview
With this release, the number of expense entries added to auto-created reports by
Company Bill Statement or Expense Assistant is now limited to 500 entries per
report.
If there are more than 500 expense entries (or sub-entries, including separately
counted itemizations), another report (with the attributes) will be created to capture
the additional entries. This logic repeats until all entries have been added to a report.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Miri Hi!  There is no defined limit to the number of line items allowed on an invoice. However, if you have more than 100 lines this can cause performance issues. The 500 is related to the below:  

From the January 2021 release notes, page 23.
Overview
With this release, the number of expense entries added to auto-created reports by
Company Bill Statement or Expense Assistant is now limited to 500 entries per
report.
If there are more than 500 expense entries (or sub-entries, including separately
counted itemizations), another report (with the attributes) will be created to capture
the additional entries. This logic repeats until all entries have been added to a report.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.