cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cw3
Occasional Member - Level 1

Temporarily bypass invoice approver

What is the best way to temporarily bypass an approver who is out for an extended period? We have an approver who is generally in the middle/end of the approval workflow. I'm trying to avoid manually re-routing their invoices the entire time they are gone. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@cw3 Hello.  I am reaching out to our Invoice team to see if this is possible and will circle back to you.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Select Care Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cw3 there are two options for this:

1. Have your site admin assign an approving delegate to the user's profile that is out for the extended period. That way the delegate can go in and do approvals.

2. The Invoice processor can approve invoices that are submitted for approval. Basically the processor would take care of that approval step while the user is on extended leave.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.