cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mitchrollow_AG
Occasional Member - Level 2

New Event: Payment Request Deletion

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone else would find it useful to have a new Audit Rule Event associated with the deletion of a payment request. We recently implemented a Deletion Reason header field that is a drop down list of deletion reason categories, but I'm unable to make this a required field when deleting.

I'd be interested in hearing the community's feedback on a new event type and see what other use cases others may have for such an event.

1 Solution
Solution
MelissaS
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi! 

This has been added as a product suggestion for our R&D Team, but the enhancement is not currently available.

We would advise to not allow your users to delete payments. We recommend training employees that if an invoice should be deleted, that they unassign it (which required comments) so that AP can delete it after reviewing.

Thanks!

Missy

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
MelissaS
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi! 

This has been added as a product suggestion for our R&D Team, but the enhancement is not currently available.

We would advise to not allow your users to delete payments. We recommend training employees that if an invoice should be deleted, that they unassign it (which required comments) so that AP can delete it after reviewing.

Thanks!

Missy

mitchrollow_AG
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Missy,

Great, thank you for submitting that!

Sorry if I wasn't clear. The workflow would be as you described. This event would be used to ensure that the AP user completes the field when deleting from the unassigned queue.

This could also be implemented at the required comment deletion step rather than implementing a deletion event. The dedicated deletion reason field is simply helping us report by a deletion category, which is not feasible using the required deletion comment alone. 

Thanks,

Mitch