cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcox75165
Occasional Member - Level 1

Need to Email All Current Approvers on an Invoice

I have had to recently restart the workflows for several invoices.  As my approvers receive these invoices, they believe they are duplicates and send them back to AP incorrectly.  I would like to email all of the approvers on a given invoice to let them know that this is NOT a duplicate, but is the same invoice that has just been resubmitted for approval.  Is there an easy way to send an email to all approvers on an invoice from within Concur?  Or can I at least get the list of approvers in an easy to manipulate format so I can past in Outlook to auto-match to email users?

5 REPLIES 5
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jcox75165  I am looking into this request for you and will respond back with my findings.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jcox75165

There is no duplicate flag on the invoices.  It's just that the approvers are seeing them again and having "de ja vu" and rejecting them as duplicate.

TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jcox75165  Is the duplicate flag showing on these invoices?

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jcox75165  I believe you can only see who the current approver is for an invoice. I don't think you can see all the approvers the invoice will go to in one place.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
jcox75165

Crud.  I know I go and look at all of the Cost Object Approvers and figure it out, but I was hoping there would be a way to get all of the approvers instead of having to open each invoice and either look at the Approval Workflow or look up each Cost Object and determine the approvers manually.