cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pwu
Occasional Member - Level 1

Invoice Workflow

Hi 

We are having a few new vendors to be created in Concur, after successfully added the vendor codes and expense type, the next step is suppose to assign the cost centre approvers for these new vendors. When we goes to Workflows tab, we are not able to find the new vendors we just created, has anyone experienced this issue before?

Thanks

Pwu

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pwu the first thing I need to ask you is if you have full configuration access to make changes to your workflow. I ask because these permissions must be obtained by completing the proper training. If you do not have full access, then a Support ticket would need to be submitted and this completed by SAP Concur. 

For Cost Center approvers, I believe you must first set up an approval hierarchy based off of your vendor list. This can be tricky and again you need full access rights to configure to do this. I'll await your reply on whether you have full access or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Pwu
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin

Thanks for your reply. It has been fixed, all good now.

Regards

Pei