cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobahri30
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expenses

How do I up load receipts so I can claim my expenses back? 

2 REPLIES 2
MelissaS
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi! 

This Community Board is for the Invoice Service, but if you have questions around using your Expense service, please reach out to your internal Admin or your Account Manager to ensure you get the proper training.

Below is a super helpful link to some great End User videos how to use the Expense service. Hope this helps! https://www.concurtraining.com/deployment-toolkit/en/expense/analysis-and-design

Also, you can click on 'Help' in the top right corner of your site at any time to go through the Expense Help and Training docs/videos. 

Thanks!

Missy

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mobahri30 you will need to work with your direct manager to ensure you have an SAP Concur profile set up. The SAP Concur profile is different from the profile you created here on this Community. The SAP Concur profile will allow you to sign in at: www.concursolutions.com. Here you can create an expense report and attach your receipts to your expense entries.

I suggest speaking with your direct manager first and foremost to make sure you have the proper profile set up. If not, you will need to submit an a request to your company's internal SAP Concur site administrator and have them set you up.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.