cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbrodsky
Occasional Member - Level 1

Employee requests a new vendor

Hello, up to this day, it was only administrator in accounting department who was setting up new vendors in Concur. After new vendor is set up, all employees could create payment request and use already set up vendor.

We have a situation when we export invoices and import them into our accounting system. So Concur and our accounting system don't "talk" between themselves, and not integrated.

We use GL Extract file from Concur, but we need to do some formatting and creating import file and after that import it to our acct. system.

The same thing with new vendors, as of now we set them up 2 times : in acct. system and Concur. And all data should match.

For this case it does not look like allowing employees to create a new vendor is useful for our processes. Because we still need to change vendor Id(it does not work for our acct. system, it has to be shorter and special formatting is needed). and we still need to create this vendor in our acct. system after we change vendor id in Concur to match.

I am wondering, if anyone has the same 2 systems process, not integrated 2 systems, what is your process to setup new vendors. thank you

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mbrodsky interesting question. I would suggest posting it in the Admin Group as this forum tends to be more read by end users and not admins. The Admin Group increases your chances of getting a response. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mbrodsky interesting question. I would suggest posting it in the Admin Group as this forum tends to be more read by end users and not admins. The Admin Group increases your chances of getting a response. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.