cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lynette79
Occasional Member - Level 1

Deleting Images from a Vendor in Vendor Manager

We have two very similar vendor names with completely different tax id, banking instructions, and locations.  In error, the wrong W-9 was loaded to one of the vendors.  Is there a way to delete the image from the incorrect vendor.  I have only been able to view the image or add new images.

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@lynette79 Hello!  Thanks of reaching out to SAP Concur Community.  Once an image has been uploaded into vendor’s profile, and the vendor has been approved, we can no longer delete/change the vendor image.
- One available option is to inactivate/delete the existing vendor.  The vendor can be re-created with a new vendor code (or new vendor address code), and a new image can be uploaded.

In exceptions we can delete an image with a change in the database:
- It is done only in exceptional cases for single vendors.
- You would needs to provide a valid reason why the image needs to be deleted.
- We can only delete the complete image pack and not single pages.
- You would be responsible to make a backup of the current image.

I would suggest creating a Support Case and seeing if they can do it for this instance.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lynette79 I was told that deleting an image from a vendor is not possible. I'm not sure why. In my personal opinion, it should be allowed. For now you can upload the correct W-9, but the incorrect one will still also be there.

Maybe submit an Enhancement Request through our Customer Engagement site. Let me know if you want the link to it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.