Did you mean: 
rhuhta22
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur monthly invoice

I need a copy of our monthly invoice

7 REPLIES 7
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

I believe you will have to reach out to your Concur Account Team or this can usually be done through the Concur Support Portal as well.
Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rhuhta22 I agree with @JessicaL that contacting your SAP Concur Client Success Manager is the best option to obtain this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Hennen

is credit card payment accepted for monthly concur invoices?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hennen what do you mean exactly? Are you asking if you can pay the invoice you receive from SAP Concur with a credit card? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Hennen

Kevin,

Yess, I would prefer paying the monthly SAP Concur invoice via credit card. Let me know if this is a viable option.

Hennen

Please just simply answer my question. Can I pay the monthly SAP Concur with a credit card? If so, please provide instructions.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hennen I am sending you a private message with the name of your SAP Concur account owner. I am not in sales or an account owner, so I am not qualified to answer whether a credit card is a viable payment option. Your account owner will know. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey