cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdangelo123
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur API help - Sage intacct

I am having major issues with my Concur connector to Intacct.  I am trying to access the full API call of their request and response in order to move forward with my new connector.  I need to identify the Concur fields and how they are mapping to Sage Intacct but am consistently being told that this is not possible, or the only way for me to view this information is to disconnect my integration and create an import file.  Unfortunately in order to do that, I need to complete clear out all pending expense reports and invoices and this is not an option.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@sdangelo123 Have you already created a Support ticket for this and that is where you were told that information? 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.