cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnjuliK
New Member - Level 1

Bill To address changing involuntarily?

One of our users, who regularly creates requisitions, has noted the Bill To address changing after she submits the Req for approval. She is able to change it back, but if she doesn't notice this kind of change, a PO could accidentally be released with the wrong Bill To information.

It seems the Concur system is occasionally changing the Bill To address on the req without her knowledge.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Is there anything that might be causing this or a way to prevent it from happening?

1 REPLY 1
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@AnjuliK Hello!  Thank you for posting this here!  We can definitely wait to see if others have anything to add.  In the meantime though, I think creating or having a Support case created might be a good idea.  You could provide examples of this in the Support case for them to look into.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.