cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tlisnich
Occasional Member - Level 2

Auto Run payment confirmation extract (Using Wipfli Connector)

So I know I can auto run the GL extract automatically by going into invoice file export w/in admin settings.  But is there a way to also auto run the payment confirmation extract?  My wiplfi connector picks up these files automatically so hoping to have it run automatically first thing in the morning.

3 REPLIES 3
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @tlisnich ,

Can you please provide an import/extract monitor screenshot from Concur and highlight which payment confirmation job you are talking about. 

Please note that, in Concur, import/extract jobs can be scheduled to run daily once as per time zone selected for your Concur site. Also, you need to raise a support ticket in case if you want to schedule a job if it is not previously scheduled. After that respective job will auto run daily once as per scheduled time.

Note - My response is specific to Concur import/extract jobs only. Not related to Wipfli Connector. 

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
tlisnich
Occasional Member - Level 2

Sure - see attached photo.Capture.JPG

PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @tlisnich ,

Yes, this extract job can be scheduled to run daily once. You can raise a support ticket with Concur and provide them extract job name and request to schedule it.

Please provide exact name as given in import/extract monitor/administrator page:

1. Go to administration >> Tools

2. Import/extract Monitor/Administrator >> Scheduled Job tab >> search for Invoice Payment Confirmation v1.2

Note - Screenshot given by you and me belongs to the same extract job. please do not get confused.  

Note - This is as per our internal sandbox, you can follow the same steps and give screenshot and name as per your system.

PoojaKumatkar_0-1720678989817.png

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja