cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jenny
Occasional Member - Level 2

Anyone else having trouble with Export Control and Sanctions Compliance Policy, invoices held....

Hello,

Is anyone else having trouble with the Export Control and Sanctions Compliance Policy being applied to vendors with Passed status and holding invoices erroneously and not processing automatically? 

I have discovered three invoices in a short period of time with the notice, "This invoice has been temporarily placed on hold as selected vendor is under review for SAP's Export Control and Sanctions Compliance policy.  The review process will likely be completed within 48 hours.  Once approved, the invoice will be processed automatically". 

According to page 36 of Concur's Inv_UG_Vendor_Manager document, "Vendors that passed the BPS screening and can be used without restrictions." 

As I'm writing this it is June 11, 2024.   All three of the vendors affected by this invoice temporarily on hold, have Passed status, yet the invoices have not been processed automatically.  In fact two of the vendors were granted Passed status in early May, so the current invoices should not have needed to be reviewed and definitely not held.

After reviewing some documentation we're going to try the workaround for an Invoice Processor role to utilize the option 'Recall to Processor' to recall the invoice to the previous approval step and approve it once again.  Fingers crossed that it works.  I hope they get this resolved quickly, so we can work more efficiently.

1 Solution
Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Jenny @Malbanese @kkwak Hello.  This is a known P2 incident and the recommendation is to open a case to have your company tied to the incident.  You are also able to view any P1 or P2 outages and receive updates via  Personalized Concur Open.  Keep Up to Date.  Visit the Personalized Concur Open website to see a history of all communications related to this incident, and subscribe to notification emails (https://open.concur.com/pco).  I have attached the document which outlines the steps to subscribe.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Select Care Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Malbanese
Occasional Member - Level 1

We've been experiencing the same issue for the past few days. It's very frustrating as some invoices take only a few minutes or hours to complete this process and others have been held up for several days.

kkwak

Very frustrating!  The review is taking too long.  I went from 6 pending from early this morning to now we are up to 10 pending.  I have one invoice I finally got approvals from all the Cost Object approvers requiring immediate payment stuck in this process.

Malbanese

I opened a support case with Concur and received this response...

Malbanese_0-1718129942738.png

It would be nice if Concur let their customers know when they are having this level of 'incident' before we resort to creating support cases.

Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Jenny @Malbanese @kkwak Hello.  This is a known P2 incident and the recommendation is to open a case to have your company tied to the incident.  You are also able to view any P1 or P2 outages and receive updates via  Personalized Concur Open.  Keep Up to Date.  Visit the Personalized Concur Open website to see a history of all communications related to this incident, and subscribe to notification emails (https://open.concur.com/pco).  I have attached the document which outlines the steps to subscribe.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Select Care Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kkwak

Thank you for this information.  I have submitted a support ticket.  Unfortunately, the Concur Open displays everything is running normal in my area (US2) and I was already set up for emails on outages prior to this incident.  Never was an email sent out to alert of this issue.

Lberry

Yes, we have been experiencing the same issue, the holds are piling up.  Our support analyst indicated it can also be rescanned if you update the vendor of the invoices that are in the system, it rescans again, then the hold has to pass again 48 hrs.   This is an issue as we send vendor changes daily, not on the same vendors.  But knowing vendor changes cause additional scans is a concern.