cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stuckerjr
Occasional Member - Level 3

1099 box

We use Concur Invoice Professional and extract to Sage Intacct.   We are trying to figure out a way to get the 1099 data on the invoice line items in Concur, so we don't have to manipulate the data after it is extracted to Sage Intacct.

I'd like to record the 1099 expense types in Concur, but sync over to Sage Intacct and do 1099 reporting out of Sage.   I've gone back and forth with some people and would like to get the forum's opinion on if this would work.

1) Reach out to Concur and have them setup the following fields on the Concur vendor record which will be populated via the Wipfli connector with the data that is on the vendor record in Sage Intacct

• Form Name
  • Form Type

2) Create a line level record (visible to AP Processor only) to populate at the line level based on what is setup on the vendor record.  It would be removed in instances where the expense is not a reportable 1099 expense.

3) This data would get extracted to Sage Intacct and populated on the line level, and map the 1099 per line.

Anyone see issues with this?  Think it will work?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stuckerjr I suggest posting your question in the Admin Group. You are more likely to get a response in that group.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.