cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RWendkos
Occasional Member - Level 1

Reports

Is there a way to get a report that details what has been paid on a daily basis. I need to be able to identify what is coming out of our bank account. This needs to be for both Expense and Invoice.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RWendkos hello there. Are you familiar with Cognos reporting? This is where you would need to go to get the information you are looking for? 

I'll await your reply then reply accordingly. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
RWendkos
Occasional Member - Level 1

I'm not familiar with Cognos reporting.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RWendkos here are some resources to get you introduced to Cognos reporting: https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/data-insights/analysis. Look for the two resources labeled Recording of Query Studio and Recording of Cognos connection. These will be your best resources for getting an idea of how Cognos works.

Also, I would ask around within your company if there is anyone who knows Cognos. If someone is familiar with it, they can probably help you build the report you need. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.