cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
t8398571
Occasional Member - Level 1

travel allowance/ per diem calculation

Hi,

Does anyone know how Concur calculates rates for a multi-country trip especially where there is more than one time zones involved?  How is the difference in time zone  factored into rate calculation?

For e.g. trip starts in New York on day 1  and ends on 7th day after traversing through UK .

Day 1 Departure(home) New York 9.30 pm --> Day 2 Arrival in Dublin at 9.30 am --> Departure from Dublin on Day 4 at 3 pm --> Arrival on same day(Day 4) in London at 5.30 pm --> Depart from London on day 7 at 4.30 pm  --> back in New York on Day 7 at 8 pm

The rule setup is "Based on Time of Arrival, including the first leg" and a "24-hour interval" is selected for reimbursement interval. 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@t8398571 I posted your question internally. I'll see if I get a response. In the mean time, you could also try posting this in the User Admin Group. You might be more likely to get a response there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Petra_mosna
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin

Can you let us also know the solution has the samé issue with not correct calculations on multiday multicountry trips.

As only final destination taken as eligible country of rate and not where most of the time were spent.

Thank you

Petra