cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jd49er
Occasional Member - Level 1

personal expense

How do I pay an expense with my personal credit card?

10 REPLIES 10
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jd49er If you are importing the personal transactions via Yodlee, you would go under your Available Expense and add them to a report.  If you do not do that, you can just expense them as a Cash transaction and then you will be reimbursed cash.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jd49er

Thank you for that information. I'm not looking to get reimbursed. I have an expense that I need to pay with my credit card and not the company credit card.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jd49er is it a business expense you are looking to purchase with your personal card?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jd49er

No, this was a personal expense accidentally put on the wrong card

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jd49er okay, was the wrong card your company card? If so, you have a couple of options:

1. Contact the vendor where the purchase was made and ask them if they can refund/credit you and then pay with your personal card. If the vendor allows this, you will see two charges come into your Available Expenses. One for the incorrect charge and one for the refund. Add them both to an expense report. They will zero each other out.

2. Submit the accidental charge on the company card on an expense report making sure to mark the entry as personal.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jd49er

Thank you, how do I submit an accidental charge? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jd49er if you have ever created an expense report before, submitting an "accidental" charge is no different than submitting a regular charge. You just need to make sure you check the Personal Expense (do not reimburse) checkbox for the expense.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Ctelles
New Member - Level 1

Can you walk me through the steps to get to that "Personal Expense" checkbox? I'm currently in the Manage Expenses screen.

Ctelles
New Member - Level 1

Hi Melanie, Could you help me with my question? 

Ctelles
New Member - Level 1

these are the expenses I paid for already with a bank rep. Never mind, I'll figure it out myself.