cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jedwin
Occasional Member - Level 1

pdf receipt is not readeable

Any pdf receipt attached in expenses is not readeable. Appers fully encrypted. Not only the ones that I attach but also the pdfs that I receive for approval. What should I do to rectify this situation?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jedwin it might be your browser setting. I've seen Chrome, for example, set to Open pdf automatically, which would cause the pdf to not display.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jedwin it might be your browser setting. I've seen Chrome, for example, set to Open pdf automatically, which would cause the pdf to not display.

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jedwin
Occasional Member - Level 1

You seem to have got it. It appears to be a browser setting. Tried opening in Google Chrome and it opens perfectly. But pdf attachment is not readable in MS Edge.  Opened in MS Edge and in settings switched off "Always download pdf files". It works but sometimes it works erratically. Is there any other setting that I need to change? Thank you for pointing in the right direction 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jedwin that is the only fix I know of. I usually stick to using Chrome as my browser. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin