cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NMP
Occasional Member - Level 1

Delete a receipt image?

Some of my expenses need a cover form along with the receipt.  After taking a picture of the receipt and the cover form and tagging it to an expense via Expense it I noticed there was some missing information that I needed to add to the cover form.  The problem is I cant delete the old cover form/receipt with the error from the line item.  I need to replace that image with the more recent corrected one.  I just cant add the corrected form/receipt to the old one with errors which is the only option I have.  The program will only let me add more images/receipts.  Not delete the wrong one. Please advise.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NMP is the expense entry: 1. On an expense report? 2. Attached to a company card transaction or is this a cash/out of pocket expense? 

Are you taking a picture of the receipt using the mobile app or are you emailing the receipt to receipts@concur.com?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
NMP
Occasional Member - Level 1

The expense is on an expense report.  It was a charge on my corporate AMEX.  The image is a PDF that was emailed to receipts@concur.com.  Ironically this was the last pdf receipt that I was able to email to concur in...

Anyway, I cannot delete the cover page/receipt image and replace it with the corrected cover page and receipt.  Thank you for help