cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reinhur
Occasional Member - Level 1

multi daily travels to the same customer in one month with the shortened day rate

How can I book multiple daily travels to the same customer/location in one expense booking but get the rigth day rate as I'm travelling daily under 24 hours?

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@reinhur Hope you are doing well!  Are you referring to mileage rates?  If not, which rates are you referring to?  I'm not sure we can answer this here, you might also want to reach out to your SAP Concur Admin to see how they would like you to do this as well.  If you need that info, you can send me a private message! 

To send me a private message, click my username (MelanieT), then click Message.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
reinhur

Hello Melanie,

no I'm talking not about the mileage but the day rates. In germany when you travel to a customer starting in the morning at 8 am and come back the same day at 5 pm  it is between 8 and 14 hours and you get 14 euro. If you do this now daily for a month it would make sense to have this in one expense request but than you get the 14 € only for the first and the last day but not for the rest of the days. So it seems that I would need to make an expense request fpr every day, which makes no sense to me. Especially as it would make 22 expense requests for SAP concur to be  paid for .

reinhur

we found out ourselves how it works. You start a travel expense for 1 day and than under daily rates you just add a day for every other one day travel you want to add.