cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aayushi261994
Occasional Member - Level 3

is attach XML receipts button avaialble for Peru, CostaRica and chile?

Hi All,

The mentioned market requires its users to add XML receipts. Last I checked this option was available only for Mexico, Does anyone knows if we can enable attaching XML receipt option for CostaRica, Chile and Peru?

Thanks in advace.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aayushi261994 From what I saw recently (03/18/2022) only Mexico is supported.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
doraklein5
Occasional Member - Level 2

Kevin,

Thank you. Is AxosMoney (third party reviewer for invoices) only available for Mexico then?

Dora Klein

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@doraklein5  AxosMoney is an App Center Partner. Here is the link to learn more about AxosMoney as an AppCenter partner. In the above right hand corner, there is a Request Information link. We recommend that you discuss the offered capabilities directly with AxosMoney. It does, based on what is stated on the App Center page, appear that they offer validation for countries such as Mexico, Peru, Colombia, & Costa Rica.

There is a video demo and brochure available at the bottom of the page with more information as well. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.