cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mat1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Parking reimbursements

Hi I work for G4S, and I have currently been waiting for payment for a parking ticket from the 02/09/2023. This has been approved by my manager so why is it taking so long to be put into my bank ???

2 REPLIES 2
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @Mat1 ,

There are various factors that affect payments. At the moment, it is unclear when your manager approved your expense report, if there is an accounting team, whether G4S uses Concur pay or makes payment out of your ERP. Without a specific error message or specific details, it will be difficult for the members of this community to answer.

My recommendation is to ask  the G4S internal IT support team or the G4S Concur administrator as they will be able to provide more specific answer.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Mat1 I am sending you a private message with your Admin contact info, incase you needed it. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.