cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ethan2023
Occasional Member - Level 3

iPhone Concur app log in error

One of my end users has a log in problem with his iPhone. When he tries to log in the app, it shows an error, "Error. Sorry, something went wrong.  We encountered an error processing your request...."

However, I use my iPhone to log in his accound and it works.

So most probably, his problem comes from his iPhone.

Does any one has similart problem and how do you resolve it?

Thanks!!

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Ethan2023 Hello!  Thanks for reaching out.  It is hard to say what the issue is, could be his app is out of date or something else.  I would suggest having him delete the app and then re-add it and see if that helps.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Ethan2023

@MelanieT Hi thank you for your guidance. We have tried that method, but it did not help. Now, we are sure it is the iPhone problem, but do not know the specific reason.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Ethan2023 I would create a support case at this point.  Our Mobile team will be able to troubleshoot and see what is causing this.  Is it a newer or older Iphone?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Ethan2023

@MelanieT It is an iPhone 11 with the version of 17.1 Thanks.