cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dipetersen
New Member - Level 1

iPhone App Constantly reports Device Offline

I just downloaded the app and when I try to sign in, it says that it can't because the device is offline.  This is false since I just downloaded the app.  I have seen other people report this on Android.  It makes the Mobile Concur app useless.

1 Solution
Solution
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @concuruser_cg_s  @Adriana 

Good day.

Thank you for reaching out.

The issue where the app is showing offline was fixed when the 9.74 app version was released. We now currently have 9.75.1 app version. Kindly make sure that your app version is up to date.

In case, the issue still happens kindly open a Support case and include device used by the affected User, when does the user encounter the error ( opening expense, adding receipt) and the login ID.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
i319259
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi,

I have just tested on iOS and Android device (with Mobile Data as well as Office network) and I have not received "Offline" message.

Could you please check with a different network connection and see if the issue still persists.?

For eg: If the issue is happening when the mobile device is connected to Office Wifi, then check if the issue happening with Mobile Data or any other external network.

chkipp
New Member - Level 1

Current issue with Samsung 10 note.

Had same issue with samsung 8.

This is an ongoing issue with mobile app whether on wifi or mobile data.

Ipad has same problem.

Have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times on these devices, didn't fix it.

Concur needs to fix it !

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

I've been getting this a lot recently and it seems to be when the phone has switched between Wi-Fi and mobile data and there may be a temporary disconnection.  It appears to be a false error message to me - it appears when there is a disconnection but doesn't clear by itself once connection is restored.  Once I manually close the error message box I can use Concur normally.  This is on iOS.

concuruser_cg_s
New Member - Level 1

i continue to get this error on my iphone 6splus.. its very annoying

Adriana
Occasional Member - Level 3

I am experiencing the issue on Android device when I am in a bad coverage area even for a couple of minutes, somehow the app memorizes this info and then when I get back to coverage area and I can use all other apps, Concur remains impossible to use for about half a day  (I tried restart, cookies clear, log out log in).

Any idea how to clear this? (app is updated, cache is clear).

Many thanks!

Adriana 

Solution
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @concuruser_cg_s  @Adriana 

Good day.

Thank you for reaching out.

The issue where the app is showing offline was fixed when the 9.74 app version was released. We now currently have 9.75.1 app version. Kindly make sure that your app version is up to date.

In case, the issue still happens kindly open a Support case and include device used by the affected User, when does the user encounter the error ( opening expense, adding receipt) and the login ID.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

mornadia
New Member - Level 1

Hello as of 1/26/2020, I have downloaded the app with the version 9.75.2. Upon opening the app I get this offline message still. I have tried without WiFi and with WiFi still having the same issue. 

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @mornadia

Have you created a support ticket for this issue? They should be able to help with this.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Daverodeb
Occasional Member - Level 1

Will this fix ever apply to android?

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Daverodeb ,

Good day.

Just to clarify, are you still gettin this offline message on the Concur app on you device? In case, when do you usually get the error? What type of connection are you using? Does it still happen when you try to use a different connection like mobile data, wifi?

Regards,

AnnaDizo 

miann
New Member - Level 2

For reference I still get this error when airplane mode is on, but WIFI is still on. Turning airplane mode off fixes the issue, but it should not matter as wifi is on. Samsung A8, most current version of Concur. 

Use this a lot during COVID as there is no cell coverage at my home and Wifi calling sometimes fails after a few days and you have to go back to cell coverage (40 min drive) to turn wifi calling back on. Also saves battery as the phone is not constantly looking for a tower.

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @miann ,

Good day!

Just checking if you are still getting this device offline message in the Concur app? If yes, Kindly open a Support Case if you do have an access, if not, kindly reach out to your Concur Administrator to open a  case on your behalf so our mobile Support Team can further assist on this issue.

Thank you.

AnnaDizo

SAP Concur Support

rlhawkins2005
New Member - Level 2

I am having this issue on iphone and my personal android.  I have cell service and also occuring at home with wifi.  I have version 9.86.0

Hi @rlhawkins2005 ,

Good day and apologies for the delay.

Are you still getting this device offline issue? In case, kindly try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your device and monitor. Also kindy check when specifically does the message appears? For example, you were doing something in the app and then need to go away when you open the app does the device offline message appear?

If same scenario happens after uninstall/resintall, kindly reach out to your Concur Admin so they can create a Support Case in you behalf. We will have a mobile Support Engineer assist you further.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

SAP Concur Support

Uchenna80
Occasional Member - Level 1

My kept saying my password or username is wrong even though its the same userid and password I used on my desktop which works perfectly fine.

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Uchenna80 ,

Good day!

To properly assist you on this issue, kindly provide me below details:

device type:

device OS version:

Concur app version installed:

Are you logging in via mobile PIN, SSO or web password and are you using the new  or he old sign in screen? 

Please advise.

Regards,

AnnaDizo