cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rusakova
Occasional Member - Level 2

i need to add out of pocket expenditure but the choice is inactivated - grayed out

1 Solution
Solution
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

@Rusakova grayed out doesn't mean that 'Out of Pocket' is inactivated; it means that it is the current selection and you're not able to change it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rusakova could you provide me a screenshot of what you are seeing please? I am looking at your report at the moment and I see two expenses that are showing Out of Pocket. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Rusakova

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for your response. There should be only one out of pocket expense on my report or otherwise it means that I made another mistake.

Here is the screenshot of what I see on my screen for parking:

Rusakova_1-1649489623513.png

To me it looks like the choice for "out of pocket" is deactivated - grayed out.

The other thing I am struggling with is the car mileage: I need to submit the business miles and my personal miles both covered with the company car. It looks like there is only business miles that I can submit. How do I submit my personal miles, for which I would be paying the company back via payroll as per a set mile rate? All fuel was bought using the fuel card.

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards,

Rusakova 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rusakova when you create a new expense claim, you can use the Company Car Mileage/Kilometers expense type. Fill out the required fields. You will see a field for Total Distance. Enter the total mileage here. Then use the Distance (Business, Personal) to enter the amount of the total that was business related and the amount that was personal. See my screenshot for an example.

KevinD_0-1649705565221.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

@Rusakova grayed out doesn't mean that 'Out of Pocket' is inactivated; it means that it is the current selection and you're not able to change it.

Rusakova

Perfect! Thank you so much for your help! 🙂

Could you kindly help me with the fuel card as well please? I think, as the transaction for the fuel was not detected on the corporate card expenses it automatically goes to the out of pocket expenses. But it was paid by the fuel card and it was not out of pocket expenses. How can I put in the mileage covered and paid by the fuel card, in particular the personal mileage?

Thank you very much for your help.